Sat 6.5.2023 from 10am to 3pm
In Finnish, English guidance is possible
Want to get bold with glazing? How to use multiple layers? How to colour or pattern? Come and get extra grip with your skills!
We'll study using commercial glazes (powder and brush). The program includes also wax decorating and underglazes.
Take some bisque fired (high fired) objects: a statue, bowl or small objects or test plates. The work will be fired to 1220 degrees.
This course is suitable for amateurs who need firmer grip in their work and art teachers. Price includes teaching (in Finnish, English guidance is possible), all materials, firing, glazing, and vat 24%.
- Finished work can be collected after 2 weeks
- Please collect your work max 4 weeks after course
- 9 participants
- Teacher: ceramist Heini Pulkkinen
- Please come in 15 mins prior if you have an unpaid course fee or you’re paying with Virike card, E-passi of gift card
- Corona info: We follow current mask recommendations. If in risk group, please use consideration on attending. For your safety, we have safe distances, restricted participant numbers and intensified cleaning. Please remember to wash your hands upon entering, use your sleeve when coughing/sneezing and only come if you’re symptomless. Let’s keep ourselves healthy!