Sat 20.3. and Sun 21.3.2020 from 10-16.00
In Finnish, English guidance possible
Fancy a new set of sculpting skills? Want to learn techniques from a ceramic artist? How to patinate raw surface?
You'll be guided through hand building techniques, surface decoration and colouring using slips and patina. Depending on starting level you can build one bigger or few smaller statues.
This course is for beginners and more advanced seeking for improvement in hand bilding and raw surface colouring.
Price includes teaching, all materials, firing, glazing, light lunch, coffee/tea and vat 24%. In case of special diet, we advice you to prepare own supply, as well. Prior experience in clay working not required.
- Finished work can be collected after 2 weeks
- Please collect your work max 4 weeks after the course
- 9 participants
- Teacher: ceramic artist Katri Huhtakallio
- Please come in 15 mins prior if you have an unpaid course fee or you’re paying with Virike card, E-passi of gift card
- Corona info: We follow THL mask recommendations. Face masks are used on our courses and attendees will get a free disposable mask. If in risk group, please use consideration on attending. For your safety, we have safe distances, restricted participant numbers and intensified cleaning. Please remember to wash your hands upon entering, use your sleeve when coughing/sneezing and only come if you’re symptomless. Let’s keep ourselves healthy!