Sat 27.2.2021 from 10-14 (in Finnish, English guidance possible)
Do you want to make personal and decorated pots?
During the course you'll make a pot with coiling technique. We will study keeping shape and wet surface decorating with engobe and underglazing. Combining engobe and underglazes makes glowing colours. Course work is patinated by our staff with black or white. Patinating makes colors deep and adds contrast.
The course fee includes teaching, all materials, firings, coffee/tea and VAT 24%. Prior experience in claywork not required.
- Finished course work can be collected after 2 weeks
- Please collect your work within 4 weeks
- 9 participants
- Teacher: ceramist Heini Pulkkinen
- Please come in 15 mins prior if you have an unpaid course fee or you’re paying with Virike card, E-passi of gift card
- Corona info: We follow THL mask recommendations. Face masks are used on our courses and attendees will get a free disposable mask. If in risk group, please use consideration on attending. For your safety, we have safe distances, restricted participant numbers and intensified cleaning. Please remember to wash your hands upon entering, use your sleeve when coughing/sneezing and only come if you’re symptomless. Let’s keep ourselves healthy!