Sun 27.2.2022 from 11 a.m. to 4.30 p.m.
Fancy a new hobby? Join our course to master the ceramic basics. The course is all about different hand building and wet decoration techniques (f.e pressing) to get you started. Maybe you are a beginner or one seeking for firmer touch in their work - or an art teacher. At any rate, this course is for you. The course fee includes teaching, all materials, firing, glazing/patinate by our staff, coffee/tea and vat 24%. Take your own lunch with you.
- Teacher: ceramist Riitu Uosukainen
- 9 participants
- Finished work can be collected after 2 weeks
- Please collect your work in max 4 weeks
- Please come in 15 mins prior if you have an unpaid course fee or you’re paying with Virike card, E-passi of gift card
- Corona info: We follow THL mask recommendations. Face masks are used on our courses and attendees will get a free disposable mask. If in risk group, please use consideration on attending. For your safety, we have safe distances, restricted participant numbers and intensified cleaning. Please remember to wash your hands upon entering, use your sleeve when coughing/sneezing and only come if you’re symptomless. Let’s keep ourselves healthy!