Thur 21.4.2022 from 5pm to 7.45pm
Set your spring table with self made dishes! Come and create your own tea mugs, salad bowls and soup plates.
During the course you'll learn slab technique, to use hump molds and we'll dive into decorative pressing. The course clay is hifiring stoneware. The course fee includes all materials, firing, teaching, glazing and VAT 24%.
- Finished course work is collectible after 2 weeks
- Please collect your work in 4 weeks
- 9 participants
- Teacher: potter Mia Pitkänen
- Please come in 15 mins prior if you have an unpaid course fee or you’re paying with Virike card, E-passi of gift card
- Corona info: We follow THL mask recommendations. Face masks are used on our courses and attendees will get a free disposable mask. If in risk group, please use consideration on attending. For your safety, we have safe distances, restricted participant numbers and intensified cleaning. Please remember to wash your hands upon entering, use your sleeve when coughing/sneezing and only come if you’re symptomless. Let’s keep ourselves healthy!