Mon 8.2. from 17.00-19.45, Wed 10.2. from 17.00-19.00 and mon 15.2.2021 from 17.00-19.00
We offer short ceramic courses. They are an excellent way to get into the fascinating world of ceramics!
We focus on wedging, centering, pulling walls and shaping. The course includes one day for turning (finishing the work) and other one day for glazing.
Price includes teaching, all materials, firing, all bottom processing, white glazing and vat 24%. Prior experience in clay working not required.
- Finished work can be collected after 2 weeks
- Please collect your work max 4 weeks after the course
- Watch out for long nails - they'll make working trickier
- 9 participants
- Teacher: potter Mia Pitkänen
- Please come in 15 mins prior if you have an unpaid course fee or you’re paying with Virike card, E-passi of gift card
- Corona info: We follow THL mask recommendations. Face masks are used on our courses and attendees will get a free disposable mask. If in risk group, please use consideration on attending. For your safety, we have safe distances, restricted participant numbers and intensified cleaning. Please remember to wash your hands upon entering, use your sleeve when coughing/sneezing and only come if you’re symptomless. Let’s keep ourselves healthy!