Thur 29.4. 17.15-20.15. and 6.5.2021 17.15-19.15
Build your own garden of ceramic pots! During the course we will build tiny pots using coiling and scale techniques. The cource also includes moist surface decorating, glazing and patin techniques. All material, firing, coffee/tea and vat 24%.
- Finished work can be colleted in 2 weeks
- Please collect your work within 4 weeks
- Watch out for long nails - they'll make working trickier
- 9 participants
- Teacher: ceramist Riitu Uosukainen
- Please come in 15 mins prior if you have an unpaid course fee or you’re paying with Virike card, E-passi of gift card
- Corona info: We follow THL mask recommendations. Face masks are used on our courses and attendees will get a free disposable mask. If in risk group, please use consideration on attending. For your safety, we have safe distances, restricted participant numbers and intensified cleaning. Please remember to wash your hands upon entering, use your sleeve when coughing/sneezing and only come if you’re symptomless. Let’s keep ourselves healthy!