Sat 15.5.2021 from 10-14.00
Decorate your city garden with statuesque pots. During the course we will make a large pot using coiling technique. The surface can be decorated with bas relief. We will use rough, cement-like coloured clays. Patinating can be used for making vivid surface.
The course fee includes teaching (in Finnish), all material, firing and vat 24%. Prior experience in claywork is not required.
- Finished work can be colleted in 2 weeks
- Please collect your work within 4 weeks
- 9 participant
- Teacher: potter Mia Pitkänen
- Please come in 15 mins prior if you have an unpaid course fee or you’re paying with Virike card, E-passi of gift card
- Corona info: We follow THL mask recommendations. Face masks are used on our courses and attendees will get a free disposable mask. If in risk group, please use consideration on attending. For your safety, we have safe distances, restricted participant numbers and intensified cleaning. Please remember to wash your hands upon entering, use your sleeve when coughing/sneezing and only come if you’re symptomless. Let’s keep ourselves healthy!