Wed 26.10., Wed 2.11., Wed 9.11 and Thur 10.11. from 5pm to 7.30 pm and Wed 16.11. 2022 from 5pm to 8 pm
Vases, bowls, plates, tiles and wheel throwing... All the things you can make out of clay! Come and get yourself educated on ceramics and have a brand new hobby!
The course helds the basics of four different hand building techniques, wheel throwing and turning - in one evening! The program includes surface working: wet decoration, patinating and glazing techniques. Prior experience in clay work is not required. Also for those in need of repetition. The course fee includes all materials, teaching, firing and vat 24%.
- Finished work can be collected after 2 weeks
- Please collect your work 4 weeks after the course
- 9 participants
- Teacher: potter Mia Bergström
- Please come in 15 mins prior if you have an unpaid course fee or you’re paying with Virike card, E-passi of gift card
- Corona info: We follow current mask recommendations. If in risk group, please use consideration on attending. For your safety, we have safe distances, restricted participant numbers and intensified cleaning. Please remember to wash your hands upon entering, use your sleeve when coughing/sneezing and only come if you’re symptomless. Let’s keep ourselves healthy!