Sat 13.1. from 10am to 3pm and Sun 14.1. from 1 am to 2pm Sun 21.1. 2024 from 10am to 3pm
In Finnish, English guidance is possible
Would you like to make mugs and small vases by throwing? At the class we learn how to lift a wall and how to trim the bottom of your vessel. We practice also how to make a handle. On glazing session we a have wide selection of glazes at your use.
Prior experience in clay work is not required but it helps. Eachs student is given their designated electric wheel. The course fee includes all materials, firing, teaching, coffee/tea and vat 24%. Take your own lunch with you.
- Finished course work is collectible after 2 weeks
- Please collect your work in 4 weeks
- Watch out for long nails - they'll make your working difficult
- 9 participants
- Teacher: ceramist Heini Pulkkinen
- Please come in 15 mins prior if you have an unpaid course fee or you’re paying with Virike card, E-passi of gift card
Course registration is binding. The course can be canceled free of charge 14 days prior the course. Cancellations made after this are charged half (50%) of the course price (also sick cases). If the course is canceled less than 24 hours before the start of the course or if it is not canceled at all, we charge the full price of the course fee.You can also transfer your course place to a friend, if you are prevented from participating to the course.
Please do not participate to the course if you are feeling sick!