Wed 13.1., wed 20.1., wed 27..1., thur 28.1. and thur 4.2..2020. From 17.00-19.30. Obs! 4.2. from 17-20.00. (In Finnish)
Vases, bowls, plates, tiles and wheel throwing... All the things you can make out of clay! Come and get yourself educated on ceramics and have a brand new hobby!
The course helds the basics of four different hand building techniques, wheel throwing and turning - in one evening! The program includes surface working: wet decoration, patinating and glazing techniques. Prior experience in clay work is not required. Also for those in need of repetition. The course fee includes all materials, teaching (in Finnish, ask firstname.lastname@example.org for English guidance), firing, coffee/tea and vat 24%.
- Finished work can be collected after 2 weeks
- Please collect your work 4 weeks after the course
- 9 participants
- Teacher: potter Mia Pitkänen
- Please come in 15 mins prior if you have an unpaid course fee or you’re paying with Virike card, E-passi of gift card
- Corona info: We follow THL mask recommendations. Face masks are used on our courses and attendees will get a free disposable mask. If in risk group, please use consideration on attending. For your safety, we have safe distances, restricted participant numbers and intensified cleaning. Please remember to wash your hands upon entering, use your sleeve when coughing/sneezing and only come if you’re symptomless. Let’s keep ourselves healthy!