Mon 19.4., 26.4. and 3.5. from. 17-19.30, Wed. 5.5. from. 17-19.30. and Wed 12.5. from 17-20.00.
Pots, bowls, plates, tiles and wheel throwing... Come to learn the endless possibilities of clay and start a new hobby!
You will learn four hand building techniques, wheel throwing and turning. During the five evening you'll master ceramic basics. The program includes also surface working: wet decoration, patinating and glazing techniques.
The course fee includes teaching (in Finnish), all material, firing and vat 24%. Prior experience in claywork is not required.
- Finished work can be colleted in 2 weeks
- Please collect your work within 4 weeks
- Watch out for long nails - they'll make working trickier
- 9 participant
- Teacher: potter Mia Pitkänen
- Please come in 15 mins prior if you have an unpaid course fee or you’re paying with Virike card, E-passi of gift card
- Corona info: We follow THL mask recommendations. Face masks are used on our courses and attendees will get a free disposable mask. If in risk group, please use consideration on attending. For your safety, we have safe distances, restricted participant numbers and intensified cleaning. Please remember to wash your hands upon entering, use your sleeve when coughing/sneezing and only come if you’re symptomless. Let’s keep ourselves healthy!