Keskiviikkona 4.5.2022 from 10 a.m. to 12.45 p.m.
Do you want to make your own plates or bowls for soups?
We'll offer you a variety of short courses. They are a convenient way to learn different techniques and be enchanted by the world of ceramics!
During the course you'll learn slab techniques and the use of molds. We will go through the possibilies of decoring moist clay. The clays are high firing and usage sustainable stoneware. The course fee includes teaching, white glaze, all materials, firing and vat 24%. Prior experience in claywork is not required.
- Finished work can be collected after 2 weeks
- Please collect your work max 4 weeks after course
- 9 participants
- Teacher: ceramist Riitu Uosukainen
- Please come in 15 mins prior if you have an unpaid course fee or you’re paying with Virike card, E-passi of gift card
- Corona info: We follow THL mask recommendations. Face masks are used on our courses and attendees will get a free disposable mask. If in risk group, please use consideration on attending. For your safety, we have safe distances, restricted participant numbers and intensified cleaning. Please remember to wash your hands upon entering, use your sleeve when coughing/sneezing and only come if you’re symptomless. Let’s keep ourselves healthy