Wed 117.3. and 14.3. 2021 from 17-19.45
In Finnish, English guidance possible
Want to make an impressive vase or a tall jug?
The work is built from durable stoneware. We'll use slab and coil technique. For starter, the teacher will show the building techniques. Feel free to use engobe or glaze for decorating You will learn how to built narrow and tall shapes and how to glaze.
Price includes teaching, all materials, firing and vat 24%. Prior experience in clay working not required.
- Finished work can be collected after 2 weeks
- Please collect your work max 4 weeks after the course
- 9 participants
- Teacher: ceramist Heini Pulkkinen
- Please come in 15 mins prior if you have an unpaid course fee or you’re paying with Virike card, E-passi of gift card
- Corona info: We follow THL mask recommendations. Face masks are used on our courses and attendees will get a free disposable mask. If in risk group, please use consideration on attending. For your safety, we have safe distances, restricted participant numbers and intensified cleaning. Please remember to wash your hands upon entering, use your sleeve when coughing/sneezing and only come if you’re symptomless. Let’s keep ourselves healthy!